Christmas is the time that all the family members gather together and you can enjoy the warmth of being a part of the family in the cold winter days. So, in these days you can take astonishing photos and save all your memories. By the way, as you know, Instagram has become an essential part of our daily lives and is a good place to save memorable moments. So on Christmas, you can take photos and share them with people you love. But what are the good Christmas Instagram captions? Let’s find the top 100 Instagram captions that can be used for all photos at Christmas.
Why do you need to care about the Christmas Instagram captions?
Actually, Instagram captions are really important because they can help people to understand the purpose of photos you have shared and also help you boost your Instagram engagement. Moreover, on the caption box, you can simply write don the trending hashtags and help to grow your Instagram insights. Undoubtedly, one of the best trending hashtags you can use is #Christmas. So, writing an amazing Christmas Instagram caption can help you go viral on Instagram. Hence, keep on reading to find the best Christmas Instagram captions.
Funny Christmas Instagram captions
The best Instagram captions are the funniest ones. Here, we wrote the best and funniest Christmas Instagram captions that you can write for all the photos.
- This year’s To-Do list: Drink, eat, sleep!
- Belive your elf!
- Ho-Ho-Ho! Merry Christmas!
- Dear Santa, I have been a good person all year. Maybe most of the time. Hmm… once in a while. OKAY! I will buy my own stuff.
- Dear Santa! Lemme explain…
- I dreamt of a white Christmas all year! However, if the white ran out, I’ll go with the red!
- Single bells, single bells, single all the way…!
- Hey! Lemme take an elfie!
- Put my selfie on top of the Christmas tree, cuz I’m the star!
- Ready for the long winter’s nap!
- All I want for Christmas is you, or maybe the cookies too!
- Every-day status: Slay! In December: Sleigh!!
- I’ll be back ho-ho-ho-home for Christmas!
- All the JINGLE ladies! All the JINGLE ladies..!
- Just another cookie and I swear I’ll fit in the Santas clothes!
- Laaast Christmas I gave you my socks!
- Elfies, elfies everywhere!
- Here is my resting Grinch face!
- *While Wrapping*: “At least the presents look beautiful for a couple of hours”!
- Yeah! You rock my Christmas socks!
Cute Christmas Instagram captions
You have taken a cute photo to share on Instagram? But why don’t you write a cute Christmas Instagram caption to make everything sweet as the cookies? So, keep reading to get ideas for cute captions.
- Best idea for Christmas present: Loving others!
- If kisses are snowflakes, I send you a blizzard!
- Love the giver, more than the gift!
- Of course, you are sweeter than the Christmas cookies!
- Let’s make a December, that we’ll remember!
- What happens under the mistletoe, stays under the mistletoe!
- Undoubtedly, sweater weather, better together.
- Fairy lights, on the winter nights!
- Of course, Christmas doesn’t come from the store, it’s a lil bit more…!
- Christmas = Hot Chocolate + family + Christmas movies
- Never thought that this moment arrives! But finally, all the presents are wrapped…
- Just an early-bird, only on December 25th!
- Merry Christmas from all the elves!
- All roads lead home!
- Wish our days be merry and bright.
- Friends make the winter be bright! Merry Christmas my friend!
- Kindness is free. Sprinkle it everywhere!
- Oh, deer!!
- Definitely, Christmas is amazing! Can’t wait to exchange presents…
Captions inspired by movies
If you search on Google, you will find hundreds of amazing Christmas movies. Definitely, Christmas is a good time to watch movies and enjoy the holidays with your family. Undoubtedly, all the movies contain dialogs that mean a lot to you and describe what you have in mind, in the best way possible. So, in the following, we have written some of the best Christmas Instagram captions which are Christmas movie quotes and you can share with your followers.
- “You stink. You smell like beef and cheese, you don’t smell like Santa.” –Buddy the Elf
- “I don’t think anyone would criticize us for laying down our rifles on Christmas Eve.” — Joyeux Noël
- “Isn’t there anyone who knows what Christmas is all about?” — Charlie Brown, A Charlie Brown Christmas
- “I’ll just be hanging around the mistletoe, waiting to be kissed.” — Mia, Love Actually
- “You have such a pretty face, you should be on a Christmas card.” — Elf
- “It’s Christmas Eve and we are going to go celebrate being young and being alive.” — Miles, The Holiday
- “Yes! Yes, I do! I like Christmas! I love Christmas!” — A Christmas Carol
- “Just remember, the true spirit of Christmas lies in your heart.” —The Polar Express
- “I gotta tell you, Santa, there’s something about this place that doesn’t seem quite… Kosher.” — Jingle All The Way
- “Merry Christmas, you filthy animal.” — Home Alone 2: Lost in New York
- “You’re skipping Christmas! Isn’t that against the law?” — Christmas With The Kranks
- “Christmas is just about my favorite time. Ever since I was a little kid, I always felt like it was my own personal holiday.” — Ernest Saves Christmas
- “Seeing is believing, but sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can’t see.” — The Polar Express
- “Christmas was on its way. Lovely, glorious, beautiful Christmas, upon which the entire kid year revolved.” — Adult Ralphie from A Christmas Story
- “Maybe Christmas, he thought, doesn’t come from a store. Maybe Christmas…perhaps means a little bit more!” – How the Grinch Stole Christmas
- “That’s what Christmas memories are made from. They’re not planned; they’re not scheduled. Nobody puts them in their blackberry. They just happen.” — Deck The Halls
- “Oh, Christmas isn’t just a day, it’s a frame of mind.” — Miracle On 34th Street
- “We’re kicking off our fun old-fashion family Christmas by heading out into the country in the old front-wheel-drive sleigh to embrace the frosty majesty of the winter landscape and select that most important of Christmas symbols.” — National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation
- “Put that cookie down. NOW!” — Jingle All The Way
- “Every time a bell rings, an angel gets his wings.” — It’s a Wonderful Life
Captions inspired by songs
Christmas is a time to visit your family, fall in love, and make memorable moments in your life. Actually, Music describes feelings in the best way possible and touches your heart. Therefore, one amazing idea for Christmas Instagram captions is to share part of the Christmas song you love and let people understand how you exactly feel. So, here are some of the best Christmas music parts to share as a caption.
- “The party’s on, the feeling’s here That only comes this time of year.” — Paul McCartney
- “Have yourself a merry little Christmas.” — Frank Sinatra
- “All I want for Christmas is you.” — Mariah Carey
- “We can hardly stand the wait. Please Christmas, don’t be late.” — Alvin & The Chipmunks
- “On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, A partridge in a pear tree.” — Straight No Chaser
- “Trumpets sound and angels singing listen what they say, That man will live forevermore because of Christmas day” — Harry Belafonte
- “I was lost before you, Christmas was cold and grey, Another holiday alone to celebrate, But then one day everything changed.” — Kelly Clarkson
- “Our hearts were singing, It felt like Christmas time.” — The Pretenders
- “Time for presents, And exchanging kisses, Time for singing Christmas songs.” — Shakin’ Stevens
- “I’ll be home for Christmas, You can plan on me, Please have some snow and mistletoe, And presents by the tree.” —Michael Buble
- “So I’m sending you this Christmas card, To say it’s nice to have you here, I’d like to sing about all the things, Your eyes and mind can see” —Elton John
- “I’ll have a blue Christmas without you, I’ll be so blue just thinking about you.” — Elvis Presley
- “Christmas won’t be the same without you. Christmas won’t be the same if you go. You’re all I need to see, standing by my Christmas tree. ‘Cause Christmas won’t be the same without you.” — Martin Nievera
- “Said the little lamb to the shepherd boy, do you hear what I hear?” — Carrie Underwood
- “But I’d never steal from Santa, cause that ain’t right. So I’m going home to mail it back to him that night. But when I got home I bugged, cause under the tree, was a letter from Santa, and all the dough was for me!” — RUN DMC
- “Deck the halls with boughs of holly, fa la la la la, la la la la. Tis the season to be jolly, fa la la la la, la la la la.” — Deck the Halls
- “I really can’t stay (but baby, it’s cold outside). I’ve got to go away (but baby, it’s cold outside).” — Idina Menzel & Michael Bublé
- “Merry Christmas baby, sure do treat me nice. You bought me all those good ole presents, I love you baby, rest of my life.” — Otis Redding
- “Christmas time is here, happiness and cheer. Fun for all that children call, their favorite time of year.” — A Charlie Brown Christmas
- “Grandma got run over by a reindeer, walking home from our Christmas eve. You can say there’s no such thing as Santa, but as for me and Grandpa, we believe.” — Elmo & Patsy
- “O Christmas tree, O Christmas tree, how faithful are thy branches?” — ARETHA FRANKLIN
To wrap it up, Christmas is the time you feel joy, love, and happiness. Definitely, sharing these feelings with others can be the best Christmas gift you can give and also receive. Hence, you’d better take an amazing Christmas shot and share it on Instagram. Undoubtedly, the caption you write plays an important role in how people feel about the photo and also your Instagram engagement rate. So, choose a great Christmas Instagram caption and enjoy the warmth you receive from likes and comments in the cold winter days.